Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hard to breathe ..

What a hectic semester.. =_____= .. cannot hardly breathe dy..*gasp*

I'm sure that u'll definitely feel tired too (by just knowing it) eventhough u r not in my shoes.
I need to go to college at around 7 or 8a.m. and will only come back at around 6 to 7 p.m. !! EVERYDAY!! boleh pengsan liaoo..

There are 5 subjects for this semester. I do not think that the subjects are easy.
Not really good in Java programming. Also, for this semester, everyday, I deal with the 1~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 1 .... All those '0' and '1' ..binary related works.. I can see those in 2 subjects.. I need life with more digits..not only '0' and '1' can?.. =__= ..thanks for the existence of hexadecimal, octal and decimal..but sometimes, it is complicated to have so many different bases for numbers. gahhh!!

Here's a useful converter for those who wants to convert numbers into binary/decimal/hexadecimal format. Unlike many online converters, it provides "LIVE" conversion!! =) Besides, it is able to convert fractional and negative parts too!!! Good news huh?

... OMG OMG ...just received a message from Wei-I, telling me that Wei-Li is in the hospital now cause of dehydration. She fainted!! Pray that she'll be okie soon.

1 comment:

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

wow.. I went to the site to play ard and read abt binary numbering. It is really confusing at first... but after understanding it.. it's quite cool! I wonder if anyone memorizes those binaries!