Friday, August 13, 2010

Rilakkuma Shop

Hey hey, my lovely friends, how are things going on with you. It's been a long time since my last post. Wanna introduce you a shop which full of kawaii cute cute things. Tada~~ RILAKKUMA Shop from Singapore =)

Rilakkuma Shop

Anyway, lately, most of you must be wondering: This Wawa is obsessed with some kind of bear huh? What bear is that? I've never seen it before..

Well, firstly, I would like to extend my heartiest MILLION BILLION THANKS to those who have 'like' the contest photo. We have won the contest!! My bf and I appreciate ur effort ya'.. In case, u've never seen the prize before...



Yesh! This is the prize. The white bear~ L Size korilakkuma. Isn't she very lovely? Wanna know more about rilakkuma? Check on this link .

In brief, Rilakkuma means RELAX BEAR. It is a product by San-x Japan.
You will fall in love with the cuteness of rilakkuma, korilakkuma and kiiroitori ^^.

Have a look on this videos..



Toyota Vitz CF Featuring Rilakkuma







It is sad to know that there isn't any Official Rilakkuma shop in Malaysia. However, I'm still glad that I'm able to get Rilakkuma authentic stuffs through online from Rilakkuma Shop. Join their page - I *love* Rilakkuma on Facebook too. You won't regret ^^!

Till then~ Adios!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Yes you're back