Friday, October 12, 2007

Our University Life

New school semester:

At the first week:

At the second week:

Before the mid-term test:

During the mid-term test:

After the mid-term test:

Before the final exam:

Once know the final exam schedule:

7 days before final exam:

6 days before final exam:

5 days before final exam:

4 days before final exam:

3 days before final exam:

2 days before final exam:

1 day before final exam:

A night before final exam:

1 hour before final exam:

During the final exam:

Once walk out from the exam hall:

After the final exam, during the holiday:

Familiar? Maybe this is you?

Definitely not me....Cause I always prepare myself for the exam right on the first day of the semester XD.. I better cabut lari kuat-kuat RUN!! before somebody throws yucky eggs at me..haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post...haha. I do agree with these situation! :-P