Monday, October 08, 2007

Starting of New Semester again..

Aiksss...I never update my blog since I came back from my penang trip o.O~*

Actually, I was busyy lazeee laaa..Blog also had KIT-KAT : P (HAVE A BREAK? HAVE A KIT-KAT) together-getherrr with me .. *Counting* ... I haVe 5 tags on hand.. Oops, did i say anything?? ...

*switch off lazeee mode!!!*

No nooo No~!! more in lazeeee mode/mood ..Today is the starting of NEW semester, gotta be more semangat dyyyy!! Sighh...gone crazeee after knowing my new timetable for my group, another awfully HECTIC semester I can say!!

Whateva..I can't do anything bout it..Well, I need to go to college at 3 something. My lectures will start from 4 to 6p.m. =______=""" ... So late.. Since no tutorial and practical classes on 1st week..I just need to go for the lectures.

^^ Will post bout my penang trip soon.
Siapa ada facebook? Add me yaaa'?? I'm in love with my bibieeee ~!! So cute can!!! *da~da*

1 comment:

ice9web said...

wow very nice blog here ^_^
care to ex-link? just drop by a message on my blog thanks
http://www.ice9web.com/
http://ice9web.blogspot.com/