Sunday, September 23, 2007

Leaving KL

I'll be away , won't be in KL for 3 days.
I'll be back in KL on Tuesday evening, 25th of Sept..

Did I tell you where is the destination of my city escape? =) It is P E N A N G!!! (ermmmmm..is penang a city too? =____ = )

Gotta wake up at 6:25a.m.. think it'll take me 5 hours plus to reach batu ferringhi, Penang.

Woohooo...!!! Looking forward to the yummyyyyyy!!! drooLing food!!
and also to meet the SHOUTERS!! and JANE JIEJIE... =)

Shouters!! Penang!!! chendul!!! fried kuey teow!!! HERE I COME looooo....


Notes: I've change my hairstyle. Do not laugh at me when you see me..

2 comments:

reverendtimothy said...

Wowowow! Have fun! And drink some kopi-peng for me! I miss it! Hahaha :)

miChi3 said...

hehe...
welcome to penang..
anyway, it's 27th jor wor..
u belum balik kl ma?