Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Mouseee Year

!! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL !!

GONG XI FA CAI oo..


*I dun mind if u want to give me ang pau ..hehe..
*hints hints* My birthday is real soon weii.. *


Yesterday Uncle William's family, Aunt. Magdalene and Uncle Loke came to my house.

The adults were chit chatting while the youths watched the weird weird HIMALAYA SINGH..(still funny laa..). It was great to have them to accompany us during the night.. ^^ .. at least not dat bored lorr..

We took some photos together before they left lerr..


-de adults-


-the Wong~s sisters in CHRIST-


-c c c ...i've 2 angpaus!!-


-with the twins, wei-I and wei-Li

We'll meet again on this Saturday night..weeeeee....makan again lorrr.. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Chinese New Year from team CekikDarah.com

*share your angpow with us ;p

Unknown said...

all cute girls :)