Friday, February 08, 2008

weeee...an early birthday present

I received a big big Winnie The Pooh from my aunt!!! =)



hehehe...am so HAPPY..cause I can put it in my new room after I move to the new house..lalala..



Actually it belongs to my cousin sister. My aunt said she has given a few of it to others so it will be okie..WOOHOOOO... so nice lerr.. Was kind of "paisei" to accept it but she said nvm, just take it as a birthday present lorr.. Then my mum told her dat my birthday is real soon too - 3rd of March maa.. Aunt said this is the appropriate time ^^..

This is a birthday present in advance !!



I *HEART* this biggie lovely POOH POOH =)
SOOOOOOO CUTE!! looks like my mummy ..mwahahaha..*oops..shhhh*

2 comments:

Weird Dan said...

hey hey... your birthday in March leh... :P

Anyway wished you Happy CNY here once again..

Unknown said...

wah... so BIG winnie the pooh!