Sunday, March 02, 2008

Life is Good a.k.a Back To School - Nationwide audition!!!

A ChristienLavin production: Life is Good a.k.a Back To School is searching for TALENTS to act in the movie!!



The Nationwide Audition for New Casts will be from March 08 ~ April 08.
They are NOT ONLY looking for actors and actresses!! Good news huh?
These following talents are in the list too: SINGING, DANCING, PLAYING BASKETBALL/BASKETBALL SKILLS



Do look for more details in ChristienNew's Community Blog.
Hope u'll be one of them who act in the movie!!

* Alvin, do u want to try? I think U should go for it laa!!!*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Keong said...

Hahaha! the movie look funny...
Can't wair to watch ....