Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A late blog entry: my 20th birthday celebration (part 1)

It has been a long long period since I last updated my blog. ^^"" ..
One word to sum up de reason.. lazeeeee loo..
Actually, i'm kind of bz too.. yaya... jz believe me laa..

Suddenly got mood to blog..so here am I to type in something..
and yup... I choose to post something about my 20th birthday =)

I turned TWENTY on the 3rd of March 2oo8!!

Really not use to it.. now my age starts with de OH~SO~'LOVELY' number 2 !!! -.-

Well, I've few gang of friends who celebrated my birthday with me. Thanks to all of you..I really appreciate it lerrrr.. mwaxXxxXxx...

On the night before my birthday, dexter called up and asked me whether any of them plan to celebrate together with me or not.. Actually there aren't any of them..
*NO NO..dun worry, they didn't forget my birthday laa..*

Then dex asked me to go out..at least yumcha together since it is the nite before my birthday~
*I think they were afraid that I'll be alone coz I seemed to be quite pity - none of my friends accompanied me on dat nite.. LOL* .... ^^ ..

Hence, we went to kaki corner.. LK, Peggy, Haur, Pokkee, Kok Hoe, Nam Hon, Ee Cheeng and Yen came too. Jz a yumcha session then we went back at 12 something.


- yen and dex -


-yen and hon-


- de gurls-

On 3rd of March, I went back to college for the first day of study after the semester break.
There was only 2hours lecture. After that, my classmates organised to celebrate my 20th birthday at Green Box Sg.Wang.


- went out makan during K session coz too hungry!! =p
this is Ting saying Hi to my blogger friends ^^ -


-dramatic YongJia, LeeYong mummy and ChaiLin xiao di-

Of course, we enjoy ourselves and sang karaoke together.




-Kuan Yi-


- Kuan Yi and Ting-


-LeeYong and ChaiLin-

In the middle of the K session, they brought out a fruitcake and sang birthday song to me.








- with all of my Q6 jimui~s -


- with the guys -



This winnie the pooh bouquet was from the guys.. =) .. and the Girls brand Pink pink bag was from the gurls !! Thanks...I love it =)



No comments: