Sunday, April 06, 2008

Weeeee....my princess has arrived!!

My little princess arrived at my doorstep at around 4pm on the 3rd of April.

It was under UPS delivery company and this company is really efficient!

Here are some photos of the box and my little princess..hehe.. ^^











Ya..this is Fujitsu V series Model 1020.. it is not available in M'sia market YET..
More detailed images of this laptop can be found here

The specs of this laptop is good enough for me..

- Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2Gb Ram
- 120Gb SATA HDD
- 15'4 Crystal View Screen
- Spill-Resistant Keyboard

This fujitsu laptop is fully made in Japan. =) Should be more reliable? I guess so..haha

Anyway, I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to my cousin sister. Thanks Sing Wai jie, thanks for the laptop. I deeply appreciate your effort of buying it and sending it from U.S to M'sia for me. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fujitsu...cool!!!

Anonymous said...

HELLOooo Jiejie WW .. :) Nice to have you at my humble blog ... :)

Most of the posts were written by myself with great help from Mum :)

You have a nice blog too !