Sunday, May 04, 2008

Am I having a break?

Having semester break now ^^ ..and..~~!!!

weeeeeeee.....I've COMPLETED my Diploma Course lerr... (actually since 18th Apr la.. XD ..but with the condition if I pass the 2 subjects >"<..n0t sure yet.. but should be ok la ^^ )

The first semester of Advance Diploma cum Degree course will begin on the 28th of May. Hmm..3 more weeks for me to enjoy my holiday only = (

I am just staying at home and didn't really go to somewhere special to enjoy myself. I'll be moving to the new house by 15th July.. means dat latest will be on the 15th lo..

Time flies ..2 more months only ahhh.. AND WE HAVEN'T START PACKING OUR THINGS YET!! >< ...WE ARE SO GREAT...!! swt.. today lo ...today start ler..can't delay anymore ..if not..rush like mad der..gotta help my mummy too.. So so soooo many household stuffs to pack.. = ( ...

Some photos taken by my brother on April..

TADA...!!



NICE OR NOT? nice horrr...

but

this

is

NOT

my

house la = p ..teeeeheheee...It is the BIG banglo opposite (north-east direction) of our house..
I'm not from a rich family la..so that won't be our house..hehe..

*blek* ... wait for the next entry ler..then I'll show u the 38.888% (by April) done punya house.. ^^""

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oik ... why my house's picture is uploaded in ur blog ?? hmm ... i never give permission to put it in ur blog wor ...

wakakaka ... ^^" Crap leh ... ngek ngek ngek .... heh ...

-Kidz88rex-

Anonymous said...

oie! for a moment, i tot THAT was REALLY your house ;p LOL!!!!

mana tau. haha! gud entry ^^

Anonymous said...

hi amelia…

thanx for dropping by my blog. appreciate it alot!

do lemme know if u have painted ur wall lamp. drop ur link on my blog or stg. =D i can’t wait. hehe.

btw, the earring stand i got it from an online shop. if u want i can give u the links…. =)

all the best!

(i think u found my blog thru peggy's)

me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

here u go... the link is here..

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/700218