Wednesday, September 10, 2008

八张八张!!!

T W E L V E 'AWESOME' papers..

At least..It is 12-4=8 now.. ^^ .. add on 10% to my happiness meter..

EIGHT MORE PAPERS TO GOOOO......

Sigh...so stress..

Friends, I'm still here.. Yea, NO updates here..
Thanks for dropping by.. will try to 'revive' it ASAP..

and yeaa..I've moved into my new house. It is already 2 months time.
Thank God for the internet connection.

I thought I need to wait for another few months..since the TM company said..
apa apa..no port..duhh...

dat's all for this moment..

gotta back to my music notes..hafal hafal hafal x_x
背到晕掉啦!!

我会撑着的。。。八张 papers 不是问题。。。呵呵。。。
安慰自己嘛,还是要的!! 汗 ^^"" 真无奈)

3 comments:

Inimitable said...

+U +U

Lasker said...

hi hi ..
There was a time when ShoutOut played a part in your online blogging life .. and we want you to know that we have shifted to ShoutOutLounge.com.

Please do add ShoutOut back to your blog and join us like you used to last time.

We missed you :)

Cheers!

SaeWei said...

WAHRAO 12 papers O_O!!!!

What exams are you taking? I had hard times taking 5 papers. ~_~"