Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy MooMoo Year..MOOOOO~~

Yisshhh.. I have been very lazy busy for these long period of time. Forgive me for not updating my blog.

Do I still have any readers? ..

First of all, my greetings to ALL ~~

[ HAPPY CNY ..HAPPY 牛 YEAR !! ]

This is my first CNY in this new house. Did I tell u that I’ve moved into this house since 13th July?

DSC06618

DSC06614

- The 2 MooMoo~s which I sticked on the front door

DSC06624

DSC06619

- Gurl represents me; Boy represents brother

- MooMoo~s represent mummy ‘n’ daddy

On 25th Jan, mummy made popiah (which is on many people’s requests) !! It requires a lot of work since she we (I got help her also lahh) need to prepare every single ingredients by ourselves. U know rite, the ingredients in the popiah.. My mum even made the ‘popiah skin’ by herself.. She’s so great rite? teehehee.. I don’t have the photos with me now.. wait ya’..but I have the photos of 3 of us only…de WONG~s sister in CHRIST ^^

DSC06521b DSC06520b

On 23rd Feb, relatives from mummy’s family came to have gathering + makanmakan. Actually, we seldom meet each other. It was a great time to be together again. Most of my cousins (The SIMs) were here except Sean, Bryan, Veryn who are now in Melbourne and Ronald who is now in Adelaide. Reuben brought her pretty girlfried (May) to our house too. Oops..should address them as DR.Reuben and DR.May ^^ de professional dentist!! Sad la .... didn’t take photo as well.. How come ah??

Dat’s all for now.. gotta go to my 姑妈's house now to have delicious lunch together..

Note: Hey, the Windows Live Writer is awesome!! I’m using it now to write this entry.. have a try on it ya’..

3 comments:

cHrIstInA_YY said...

>.<" the stickers so cute!!! Hehe, Happy Chinese New Year, Amelia :D

- wawa - said...

[>cHrIstInA_YY]
yeaaa..I love them too.. so kawaii lerr..

nice to hear from u, christina..
Happy CNY to u too ^^

Veryn said...

HAHA!! Reuben does not want us to call him DR...LOL!
Kong Hee Fa Cai to u toooo!!!!
Daddy didn't tell me you all gathered at ahko's place. MISS EVERY1!